-
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
Would anyone like to be roommates with Rain? (And are we starting soon?) I can be, and I would like to start tomorrow. Sorry for the lateness but my trip ...
Aug 3, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
@umaima You gave me an idea with your profile! @TheNeoAceofAll What if one of the traits of a Witch or Warlock is that there eyes turn blood red when performing ...
Aug 1, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
So when do we start? also I need to edit my profile to add her parents gift to her. I was hoping to start on wednesday/thursday. I am going on ...
Jul 26, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
Thanks. The kids have a gift from their parents and then aren't allowed contact with them until they finish school... So they live with their parents until they're 14 right? ...
Jul 26, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
Would Dreamscape characters have some classes in the day time? I was wondering about how much interaction with other characters they'd actually get otherwise. Very few classes, maybe if they ...
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
Yes, however it is unconventional. Most of them who want to be good are sill viewed as being bad. Also, their powers still draw from the dark arts (think classic ...
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings (accepting)
can i make i guy maybe to make it more mixed? Hey Sunwater. um... your new character needs a name
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings (accepting)
can i make i guy maybe to make it more mixed? sure
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings (accepting)
Will no one post?...
Jul 24, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT
Discussion thread for The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystical Beings. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post here.
Jul 23, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings (accepting)
Name- Alex Blade Age- 16 Gender- Female Year- Second year Type of Being- Sorcerer Appearance- Tall, thin, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has sharp features and a ...
Jul 23, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings (accepting)
Welcome to the magical world: living alongside our own, the Magical Beings control everything in existence while keeping their presence secret from the mortals (called Simps). That is, aside from ...
Jul 23, 2013 -
Re: The Ace will do it!!!!
I will review Short stories and novels (please send me the first chapter). I will also do fanfiction if i know about the topic (post and i will let you ...
Jul 19, 2013
