User avatar

TheModernist

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Daisies are my Favorite

    Being a guy, I don't normally use the word "cute," but that was really cute and playful and clever and I liked it. I would suggest using another word to ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    There have been a couple books that I've come back to to really enjoy: first, Siddhartha by Herman Hesse; it's a really compact and powerful book. Second, The Portrait of ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    Frist off, I read through this twice: I was lost. Then I noticed the red epilogue: it made more sense. However, I dont think you hit the mark, but this ...

    Jul 29, 2010


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury