User avatar

TheMarauderBandit

TheMarauderBandit

  • Lounge, The Re: Imaginary play and writing

    I totally used to do this! I first remember it in preschool, when I first learned about "imaginary friends." I would sit in the car and watch the electrical lines, ...

    Oct 19, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's your favorite brand of brandy back in town. Life update: It's 2019, I'm gay. Surprisingly, I DID graduate high school. It's good to be back. I look forward to ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story (that I can remember actually wanting to write) was something that I started in 1st grade, and finished around 3rd grade (it was an eight story series). ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Name thread!

    The A common mispelling of teh. Marauder 1. A raider or Barbarian Bandit A thief Someone who steals, then rides away Drive by kisses and midnite smooches (Yes, cause these ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Word War Winnerage

    I claim winning. As a boss. Fifteen-minute war. 723 words. I win. All the time. ;)

    Aug 31, 2012


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray