User avatar

TheManintheHat

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Starless (rated 12+ for mild language)

    This is the beginning of a longer work I am working on. Any comments and/or critiques would be most welcome. Day 1- September 28th, 2009 I woke up at my ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ascension Part Two

    [b]-New Ending to Part One-[b] To Landon’s great surprise, Aviv had back his smile. “But I am not alone, Landon; I have you.” Landon did not know how to respond ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ascension (part one)

    So begins my tale of the Sea... -Prologue- Dear Reader, Where you are, wherever you are, wherever you are not, you are always one step away from the world which ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The struggles of Antier - Part I

    Hi Squirrely It's always nice to read a story like yours. It has a simple, sweet plotline and a host of relateable characters. There are, however, some things that I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Around Me

    I'm going to have to agree with Elinor with this one. Chelsea's sudden contact with God was, although nicely written, not something I could take seriously. Remember: just because it's ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A quick poem

    Instead of ruining the fun of discovery, I've made a minor change. The Ones line up on the clock Tic…toc...tic…toc The Twos line up on the clock Tic… toc… tic…toc ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Happiness

    To be honest, all the advice I could give has already been given, but what I still feel you should definately do is expand on what you've written. I love ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Worth, Or Not

    I really enjoyed myself reading this poem. There's not much to nitpick at, and most of that is just personal preference. So I'll leave you with this: Good Work!

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Deadly Clock

    The ones line up on the clock Tic…toc...tic…toc The twos line up on the clock Tic… toc… tic…toc The threes line up on the clock Tic…toc…tic…toc The fours line up ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A quick poem

    The ones line up on the clock Tic…toc...tic…toc The twos line up on the clock Tic… toc… tic…toc The threes line up on the clock Tic…toc…tic…toc The fours line up ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Removed #3

    First thing's first: well done! I really like your descriptions and the idea of a shady father-figure you've created. However, ther is one little thing I would like to point ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Legacy

    There is a cave Beyond the void Beneath the abyss On the other side Of eternity Off the edge That God does not even tread There, bundled inside A wooden ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Colossus

    I have more to it, if anyone is interested.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Colossus

    This is one of my first attempts at a short fiction and my first posts. Please respond with your thoughts, be it complement or criticism. He had awoken to an ...

    Mar 25, 2010


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus