User avatar

TheManintheHat

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross part 2

    The Red Pen has allowed me to post this: Enjoy! Long after Momma and Mommy had gone to bed, Lisa stole downstairs. As punishment, she was deprived of her personal ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross

    I really should have put this under Science Fiction, upon reflection. The Seed is indeed artificial insemination, but that is not at all the reason. There's a fundamental point that ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross

    This is all my Red Pen of Death has allowed me to post, so here it is. Enjoy and critique: The cabin of the groundcar was not a comfortable place ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of Us (Part One)

    Hey there, All the nitpicks I caught were already mentioned, so I;m not going to waste your time repeating them. For what you have, I was interested. Not by the ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How sad is the peacock!

    Hello Skorpionne, I'm going to get the bad part out of the way: as it has been said, a few of your rhymes are forced. There. That's it for that. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Magician, a folk tale

    This is a folktale I wrote to accompany a longer work I am still writing. Long ago, the stories said, a magician walked in the woods, singing to all the ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You are science.

    'sup bro I'm not the biggest fan of science, but that didn't stop me from appreciating your poem. It's been said before, and I second the notion: This might go ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Lumi, I don't know quite where to start. What you've got here is powerful. It's abstract, letting the reader draw they're own connections. It's vivid, showing your skill with wordwork. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And I've never been more alive

    Hello Teamdelware, I have only a few comments to give here, so I'll make it quick. The beginning: there didn't seem to be any organization and that took away some ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Risk-Taker

    I'm not a fan of biology, but I thought that your idea of genetic judgement was good one. Original, in my limited experience. The emotions of the little boy were ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love

    I enjoyed reading your poem, but I cannot call it great. You held my interest, but there was nothing truely special about it. I firmly believe, though, that you will ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Here I Am

    This is a novel attempt for me, to write romantically. Please, tell me what you think of this poem: Here are my hands They will work for you Here are ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jewish Princess (Title Tenative)

    This is my first draft of a 100% dialoage story. “Mommy, what does that say?” “What does what say, sweetie?” “That. The big sign up there.” “You know mommy can’t ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ascension Part Three

    -Chapter Three- The night was a gentle one by any man’s standards. The waning sliver of the moon illuminated clouds floating on a ghost of a wind. It was this ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Has Arrived

    Never Has Arrived Coming with footfalls soft A shadow holds aloft A scythe, wicked and wild Here for his promised child. Child who would never die, Never has come passing ...

    May 11, 2010


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42