User avatar

TheLostMandore

  • Other Poetry Re: Material Limbo

    Material There are scavenger birds in my head - scorn hovering above the water and white skies I cannot circumvent the obvious - the obvious, that bastion which eludes me ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Professor Morgenstern

    This is a short one, but I think this deserves all the good mojo. Congrats. =) -M.

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: At The Tongue of The Critic

    Can I hear an amen and amen? But you must celebrate the ravishing and the ravaging of the critic, a hallow's eve of the soul. No? I really like this, ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Chemical

    music, because: For my bird: you never belonged in a cage. find your freedom somehow.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: bridging

    Image in theory, the sense of, the story-like setting present in pure poetry, a slow paced stacatto introduction: sun-sunk, flippant feather story, like an aim, north spurred bronco history, home-turf

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Chemical

    -has a weak ending -the italicized personal pronouns are theoretical, obviously sketch tiny fragments of bamboo brass halo rock organ travesty oh, bade enter sundipped skin whispering unions in the ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eleven:Eleven

    This is frankly charming. Give yourself a pat for some original work, hun. Well done! It's funny tho how the weakest part of the piece is going to be the ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I, between memories and dust

    Time/creation versus God? God is outside of time but the world is not? There is so much here it really provokes some odd questions. I believe it may be the ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye

    First off, I commend you for writing and reading personal work at the funeral of someone you knew. I have only ever publicly read something someone else had written (also ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mouth (Black and White/Macro)

    That's fantastic, actually.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: on the displacement of freshwater flowers

    Horrible ending, black bird? "Listen: i just don’t want to cry anymore." A person can only say so much, what do we all hear when we really listen, and how ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandorelute

    Uh oh, Misery loves company for breakfast .

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I don't have the passwords, email, or email pass words no more.... So I'm reborn. yup. -M. aka

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandorelute

    I had a previous persona here but at a critical time in my life I nearly stopped writing entirely and just about completely forsook the internet. Not one of my ...

    Jul 31, 2011


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill