User avatar

TheJennaRaiton

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: please don't go

    Nice work. I enjoyed this. Short and sweet, my favorite kind of poetry.Your message was clearly delivered. Did you have a specific rhyme scheme, or did choice words just go ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Semi Biography of the Moment

    Hello. My name is Jenna. I’m a new member of YWS as of October 13, 2010. Let me tell you all a little about myself. I am fifteen years old, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What we are

    ok, I know the rhyme scheme is messed up but I like it this way. It gives it a twist. I think this is about becoming a teenager, but truly, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Her Rain Storm

    Poems that spell out a girl’s name are a very romantic thing to do, but it's also very difficult. Congratulations of achieve such a work! I hope you’re planning on ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Choices

    I think silent1 is wrong, new members deserve to have their works reviewed too! I'll start with the good. Your diction and word flow were excellent, your stanza breaks were ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Say This is a Title

    He’s turned me into a typical girl. They said I’m a typical girl now. I used to like jazz, and I used to love poetry. I enjoyed mini-vans, and I ...

    Oct 13, 2010


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca