User avatar

TheGreatPretender

  • Writers Corner Re: Critique my story idea?

    UPDATE: Seeing all the problems that the creature universe causes, then I'm switching the story to be set in the real world. No special abilities, no actual vampires, BUT the ...

    Aug 6, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Critique my story idea?

    I'm way overthinking this like I do with all my stories buuuuut I'd like some opinions on this one I want to write. Basically, it's about this boy who was ...

    Aug 6, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new.

    Hey! Sooo obviously I'm new, and the main reason I came here is because I've been having some extreme writers block and have trouble with a few new stories I ...

    Aug 6, 2017


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero