User avatar

TheGirlInTheDress

  • Lounge, The Re: What's everyone reading?

    Currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green but I think I'm going to go onto reading The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Ooh, stuck in a heated blanket for a week, I like that~ Would you rather lick an old man's stinky armpit or chew on a rotten yellow toenail? ( My ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Exactly the same thing with me, honey. :( A cat, my Dad is allergic to dogs. Would you rather have the best phone you could ever have or go on ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Scrape the kahkah off the elephant's foot, I'm scared of heights and etc. Would you rather be loved but you don't really love him/her or to love but not be ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Music Topic

    Ed Sheeran is perfection.

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has bullying gotten worse or are kids more sensitive?

    I think bullies are getting worse and the sensitivity of people has something to do with it, both playing equal parts. People are more prepared for bullies now because we ...

    Jul 8, 2012


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet