User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Eddie Hamilton I leaned back in my seat, and watched as Ms. Richards kicked out another kid. Someone the Vulture saw me move and glared in my direction." Mr. Hamilton. ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    William Black "Ready? Set? Go!!" As soon as Eva had that word out of her mouth my hands were a blur. I could feel eyes upon me as I worked ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt Fawn There's nothing more interesting than having another person share your head. I could feel him. I couldn't reach him though. It's like trying to think of a word, ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    William Black "I've heard Lanchaster is lovely this time of year." I mused out loud. My guard watched me curiously, his hand on the trigger of his automatic weapon."I feel ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt I closed my eyes, listening to the chop chop chop as the helicopter rotors whirled around. My team was doing there last gear checks as I looked over at ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches

    Darius "Darius!? Are you even paying attention?" I awoke from my day dream. Rhea was glaring at me. She was surrounded by the Exemplars, a sect of warrior mages from ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt It had been an exhausting two months. Everyone was was getting edgy and wanted to do something, but I couldn't let them go. I had orders. Blaze was a ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt Leaving the others at the base with Davit, I hopped into a Humvee and drove off. Pulling to a stop in front of the infirmary, I leaned heavily on ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Eddie I continued to watch the sheep for a bit before I headed back to my dorm. The girl, Samantha, she was cute. And seemed she knew a thing or ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor

    Matthias After setting down the equipment I had... Borrowed from the police, I sat down in a leather chair as our small underground headquarters came to life. About 30 trained ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt I grimaced as Davit gingerly reset my bone." Ian's dead Matt. Your sister is gone. I think we should call base-" I shook my head angrily. "And what? They'll ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor

    "Agh. You smell that Matthias? I smell fresh recruits, ready to strike back at the Council." Sergeant Davis grins as we enter the warehouse. It was at the edge of ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt Fawn "All right ladies, we're dropping off here and than we'll be wing suiting in. Gear all in check?" My two childhood friends, Ian McHaddish, and Davit Hass, gave ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Eddie, Courtyard I turned and studied the girl. "Not a good thing having people out for you on the first day of school." She said. I smiled at her."most people ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt I angrily kicked the bush where I hid the snowmobile. That sneaky son of a whore, I thought angrily. I sat down when I noticed something. He hadn't put ...

    Oct 3, 2015


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel