User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian I could completely lose myself whenever I painted. Forgot about the real world, and got lost in the colors of my project. Wether it was earthy browns, or watery ...

    Aug 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Beckett I threw apart two demigods in my way as I came across a scene I had severely hoped I wouldn't have to view. A Roman and a Greek at ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian I was a hard worker. Everyone knew that. I also had a full life. I kept my grades up. I had a job. A legal job, working for my ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Town Called Jade

    Beau "We can do this two ways Brown. Either, my boys and I put bullets into you and your lackeys. Or you can hand over those Winchesters, which belong to ...

    Aug 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Eliza Jane "I absolutely hate car rides." Jacob said, half his body leaning out the car as the wind smacked him in the face. For a Centurion who's one of ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Beckett Finn "All right Demi-gods, let's get a move on!" I shouted. The Athena cabin slowly came alive as campers began to wake up. Just a little to slow for ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Welcome Campers, to Camp Half-Blood!! We have an amazing summer picked out for you, with Pegasus riding, taught by the lovely Aphrodite Daughters, as well as archery, under the close ...

    Jun 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Town Called Jade

    BEAU "Oi!! Jep!! Go wake up the Yank!" I shouted, glancing at the new herd of mustangs we had just gotten earlier morning. Jep let out a rebel yell, and ...

    Jun 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Carson "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered. The compys were gathering in numbers now, pecking at the window, and it was starting to fracture. I gulped loudly, as ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Will I glanced carefully at Eva, as she stared expectantly across from me at the gym, in the middle of the morning. I sighed." So you want to learn the ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Daemon "La-de-da." I muttered, staring at my homework, Grace's head in my lap as she read a book. We were in the library for our study hour as usual. I ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Darth Maxus I was in the market place, waiting for the twins to visit their home visit you could call it. We had made a stop in order for them ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Sasha "Move your ass soldiers!" My eyes snapped open at the sound of my C.O screaming at the top of his lungs. Was that smoke I could smell?? I groggily ...

    May 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian "Well kid, I'm going to be gone most of the night, so just remember to lock up. There's someone across the street keeping an eye out for you. This ...

    May 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Mission

    Will "Ladies and Gentleman!! Coming to the ring, our very own warrior of speed and agility, Ghost!!" I stood up at the sound of applause, the screaming and chanting of ...

    May 8, 2016


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia