User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @LordZeus Of course not!!

    Jul 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @ChildofWriting *in best palpatine voice "Good Good."

    Jul 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    All right gents. As my lovely co-storybook planner/ minion of equalness... Ahem, is that a word? @TheFantasy14 and I are working on the major plot line. That way, this won't ...

    Jul 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    I can scooch two in. Seb and Nat. Anyone want any honorable mentions??

    Jul 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade DT

    *nudge

    Jun 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade DT

    No no no people. Slllooooooowww down. Can I demand that? I still need to do the scene with the tension between Brown and the Jacksons, @Wolfical needs to post. I'm ...

    Jun 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    We're not going to start for a couple weeks, because I'm going to put a lot of time into the plot and stuff, so I'll be planning a lot of ...

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I'll get those put up. This is a teen camp, so no vulgar language or lewd actions. And avoid taking the Gods names in vain!

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    My quick loyalty tag @TheFantasy14 @HazelGrace16 @LordZeus @Chaser @Gravity @ChildofWriting

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Haro my friends. This is where we... Post stuff. Thanks!!

    Jun 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Welcome Campers, to Camp Half-Blood!! We have an amazing summer picked out for you, with Pegasus riding, taught by the lovely Aphrodite Daughters, as well as archery, under the close ...

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    Still reporting for duty. I do need to work on something for Natalie, so your welcome to use her as well @HazelGrace16

    Jun 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade DT

    @Wolfical I gave you a place to write if you wish, and begin the flirting with Ash Jackson ;) . My thought are that Beau wouldn't want it to happen, ...

    Jun 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Town Called Jade

    BEAU "Oi!! Jep!! Go wake up the Yank!" I shouted, glancing at the new herd of mustangs we had just gotten earlier morning. Jep let out a rebel yell, and ...

    Jun 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    @LeftyWriter Carson was on a Dirt Bike, mind changing that?? I have plans for it later.

    Jun 21, 2016


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix