User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @LordZeus I didn't know anyone was planning on posting yet, so go ahead and post if you want, but if I get my post done first, I'll post it, but ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I'll go next, and introduce the couple Roman Demi-Gods who've arrived for the summer.

    Jul 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Due to popular vote, we'll have the traditional Ares leading one side, Athena the other.

    Jul 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Eternity and @NympheaLily Hey guys! I absolutely love your enthusiasm for telling the story. However, i probably should've mentioned this, but I need you guys to slow down a bit. ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @LordZeus I personally feel like a larger cabin should take the role of representing the other side. But Hecate can be a very important ally to said cabin. And Ray ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Lord Zeus It's a story book. If you want to talk about unfair, your character can can just pick the plan out of their heads.

    Jul 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Beckett Finn "All right Demi-gods, let's get a move on!" I shouted. The Athena cabin slowly came alive as campers began to wake up. Just a little to slow for ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Ohh. Oh!! I've got the next post!! Excellent job @Chaser !! I loved it!!

    Jul 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @TinyJarStoredDreams Here will work perfectly!! @Poopsie I'll get started right away!!

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Well everyone, request to "participate" and I'll approve your requests!!

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hello hello. All right everyone, today is your opening posts! Wether you're arriving at camp, being chased by monsters, or waking up, it's your choice. Let the adventure begin!!!

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Ok peeps, the SB is officially closed!! Tommorow it begins!!

    Jul 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Awe everyone loves Beckett

    Jul 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hazel, take it away!!

    Jul 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    We will begin this Thursday!! Fanty and I have the basic plot down, so the first couple weeks of us writing will be about the going on at camp, perhaps ...

    Jul 5, 2016


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala