User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • Archive Re: TheForgottenGravity SB

    @Gravity

    Sep 3, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian I could completely lose myself whenever I painted. Forgot about the real world, and got lost in the colors of my project. Wether it was earthy browns, or watery ...

    Aug 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Beckett I threw apart two demigods in my way as I came across a scene I had severely hoped I wouldn't have to view. A Roman and a Greek at ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    And the plot thickens! Dun dun DUNNN

    Aug 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian I was a hard worker. Everyone knew that. I also had a full life. I kept my grades up. I had a job. A legal job, working for my ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey guys I'm here now!!! I'll tart working a post for Carson immediately, in which of course somehow some dinosaurs manage to break through the guards, killing some, while the ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey guys!! I've been stuck what to do with my Charrie (Beck) for a little, but I finally know what to do haha. Anyways, just curious who's still in?? Apprecaiate ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    Hey guys. Just a little update right now. I deleted the CP for Nat. I have no idea where to go with her, nor did I have any plans to. ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Okey dokey, someone go ahead and post. I'm waiting on Beckett to see what happens. Thanks

    Aug 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Town Called Jade

    Beau "We can do this two ways Brown. Either, my boys and I put bullets into you and your lackeys. Or you can hand over those Winchesters, which belong to ...

    Aug 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    So, who ish to go next?

    Aug 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Ya I can get Beckett up.

    Jul 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A Town Called Jade DT

    I can do the showdown at the train depot. If anyone wants to be mentioned at all, go ahead and let me know, I'll start writing about noon. That way, ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Eliza Jane "I absolutely hate car rides." Jacob said, half his body leaning out the car as the wind smacked him in the face. For a Centurion who's one of ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Sorry Lads and Lasses! Just got home from my Japanese adventure, and I will begin writing shortly, as well as revealing our main plot to the rest of you, my ...

    Jul 24, 2016


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero