-
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year
The first day of school. I rolled my eyes, adjusting my backpack, as I got out of my car, breathing in the crisp autumn air. I glanced around as my ...
Jan 11, 2017 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
@LordZeus I honestly appreciate the color and imagination you bring to storybooks, but you need to keep in minde I made @Europa a storybook manager for the reason of she ...
Dec 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
Take it away @Europa
Dec 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
I'm present. I just have work throughout the whole day, and I'm not able to get on that much.
Dec 16, 2016 -
Re: Winter Rising DT
I'm back. I apologize about the long absence.
Nov 29, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
That was sooooo good!
Nov 29, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
Yeti. Apologize for my dissapearance, but THE KING IS IN THE HOUSE
Nov 15, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT
Perhaps it's time to move on to actual school? I mean it is Lincoln wood: "Senior Year."
Oct 14, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year
Sebastian "All right ladies! I don't got all day! Birklan, your form is off. Use your legs, not just your arms, you'll use more force! Grayson! I've seen better form ...
Oct 14, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year
Sebastian I took a seat on a solitary a chair and waited as Jules went to the changing room. I noticed a couple jealous glared from some of the male ...
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT
And the 2016 Emmy for savagery goes to!!!! *drumroll @Gravity !!!
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: Winter Rising
Jace "You know very well I won't intercede unless it threatens mankind." I said. The Warden next to me nodded as the Winter Fae sighed." It will threaten the mortals ...
Sep 19, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
You can post next
Sep 16, 2016 -
Re: Winter Rising DT
Can I claim the Knight of the cross??
Sep 8, 2016 -
Re: A Town Called Jade DT
Same here
Sep 8, 2016
