-
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Sorry I didn't get the PM. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up!
Oct 4, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Matt I angrily kicked the bush where I hid the snowmobile. That sneaky son of a whore, I thought angrily. I sat down when I noticed something. He hadn't put ...
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I'll get a post up tommorow :) a little mysterious note from astral included ;)
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
@TheFantasy14 All right sounds like a plan
Sep 30, 2015 -
Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens
Eddie Once I had my room set up I put on the uniform. Had to kiss the authorities for a little bit till I knew my enemies and allies. I ...
Sep 30, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
So here me out. Scar gets kidnapped. There's two teams to get her but they don't k ow about it. Matt and Leon, and than the other group, than eventually ...
Sep 30, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
@Lau2001 I'm working on something with @chaser so that is yet to be seen. *smiles smugly
Sep 30, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
Too late to join?
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
I'm withdrawing. I apologize. I thought I would have time for this but I sadly don't. Have fun!
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Matt Fawn, Somewhere in the Andes I stared at the flames of my campfire. I was snuggled in a coat I had bought and was wiping down my rifle, keeping ...
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: Revenge of the Witches DT
Can I reserve Darius?
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
May I reserve a Boros and Guildless?
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens DT
Sounds good @Editor
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens DT
Post is up! Definitely left it open to a male character :)
Sep 25, 2015 -
Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens
Edward Hamilton "Mr. Hamilton the limo is here." Drawls the officer who is to escort me. She looks around the Hamilton family mansion." Never been somewhere this nice before?" I ...
Sep 25, 2015
