User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Eddie I continued to watch the sheep for a bit before I headed back to my dorm. The girl, Samantha, she was cute. And seemed she knew a thing or ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor

    Matthias After setting down the equipment I had... Borrowed from the police, I sat down in a leather chair as our small underground headquarters came to life. About 30 trained ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Post is up. I think Ying will be a project for Leon and Matt so they'll have more bonding time @Thefantasy14 whenever Blak comes out, consider Matt as his loyal ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt I grimaced as Davit gingerly reset my bone." Ian's dead Matt. Your sister is gone. I think we should call base-" I shook my head angrily. "And what? They'll ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    Profile waiting approval! :)

    Oct 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Oh silly gooses. Did you not read my full post? He parachuted into the island. I guess he could radio it in? It's just a cargo jet he jumped out ...

    Oct 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    Will have profile up today!!

    Oct 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor

    "Agh. You smell that Matthias? I smell fresh recruits, ready to strike back at the Council." Sergeant Davis grins as we enter the warehouse. It was at the edge of ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Not a problem. Haha sorry. I guess I should've just more explained it. My idea was that it merely coated Carlos's figure, and ruined his concentration.

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    If something needs to change let me know :)

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Post is up!!

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt Fawn "All right ladies, we're dropping off here and than we'll be wing suiting in. Gear all in check?" My two childhood friends, Ian McHaddish, and Davit Hass, gave ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I can post after @halfbloodcheetah @halfbloodcheetah if you want to include matts team in your post, although they'll eventually come face to face in my post, maybe have Tybalt thinking ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Eddie, Courtyard I turned and studied the girl. "Not a good thing having people out for you on the first day of school." She said. I smiled at her."most people ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Astral invades a military super carrier? I like @Chaser and actually the two NPC's who will make up Matts team aren't expendable. Break them a little toss 'em around just ...

    Oct 5, 2015


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake