User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    I'll have my character page up tommorow :) very excited for him :)

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt I closed my eyes, listening to the chop chop chop as the helicopter rotors whirled around. My team was doing there last gear checks as I looked over at ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @thefantasy14 Ying is kinda Matts endgame, and I was thinking that he would hold Blaks form a little bit. For example, in The last Olympian, How Lukes body was just ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    May I claim the Jedi male than?

    Nov 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Can I claim a Sith Lord?

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    So basically I'm going to explain my post. It wasn't made clear if Riftmark was the name of the entire world, or just a country. I'm going to go with ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches

    Darius "Darius!? Are you even paying attention?" I awoke from my day dream. Rhea was glaring at me. She was surrounded by the Exemplars, a sect of warrior mages from ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    I can post soon. Today if ya'll want

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @thefantasy14 Got up my part of Blaks story.

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt It had been an exhausting two months. Everyone was was getting edgy and wanted to do something, but I couldn't let them go. I had orders. Blaze was a ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @Thefantasy14 Maybe your post can be about Leon and Matt discussing Ying, than leaving the others secretly, because Matt does have a lot of resources at his disposal, and everyone ...

    Oct 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Maybe this is how Matt and Leon can work with the NPC, Ying. He either knows a way to fix them, or he becomes the new host of Blak, even ...

    Oct 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    When are we starting?

    Oct 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Post is up, definitely leaving it open to someone

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Matt Leaving the others at the base with Davit, I hopped into a Humvee and drove off. Pulling to a stop in front of the infirmary, I leaned heavily on ...

    Oct 13, 2015


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.