-
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Matt Fawn There's nothing more interesting than having another person share your head. I could feel him. I couldn't reach him though. It's like trying to think of a word, ...
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Haha awe thank you!! @Thefantasy14
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
William Black "I've heard Lanchaster is lovely this time of year." I mused out loud. My guard watched me curiously, his hand on the trigger of his automatic weapon."I feel ...
Nov 11, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Yay let it begin!
Nov 10, 2015 -
Re: Revenge of the Witches DT
Who's up?
Nov 10, 2015 -
Re: Reign DT
May I join? Loved the show.
Nov 9, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
Yay. Reporting for duty ^-^
Nov 9, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
Still awaiting approval...
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
William dibbs Grady hehe
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Thanks for the commison!! *snaps salute and attempts at serious face
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Dibbsy dibbsy dibs!! May I come aboard Cap'n Fantasy?
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
My character is waiting approval
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I can et it up tommorow morning!!
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Yep! Ying can move things with his mind, but since he's kinda sharing a body with Matt, it's not going to work to its full potential. That's why Ying was ...
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Maybe to enlighten everyone, Ying is now sharing a head with Matt. It'll be explained in my next post
Nov 5, 2015
