-
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Ahem. Notification! Yings body is under the control of Blak. Yings mind is currently sharing a head with Matt. So if someone grabs Yings body, they're grabbing Blak, if they're ...
Nov 29, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
Well I didn't know a date otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Keep me up to date and I can keep quiet.
Nov 26, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
When do we begin? I'm ready to post and everything. Just need the green light
Nov 26, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
William Black I watched with a grin as Eva kicked that kids butt. When they were kicked out that grin widened when Grady announced he was to spar with me. ...
Nov 26, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Perty please no one post, I'm working on my post, and I'm usually doing it thru my non internet connected laptop, so I won't know if anyone posts and than ...
Nov 25, 2015 -
Re: Revenge of the Witches
Darius Asterion "I must say, I'm quite happy to do this." I admired my black armour and robes as the Exemplar quartermaster handed me a small pile of black chain ...
Nov 22, 2015 -
Re: Revenge of the Witches DT
I'll have my post up tommorow!! Time for a little magical magic!! That's turns into a screaming populace. Mwahaha
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens
Eddie Hamilton I leaned back in my seat, and watched as Ms. Richards kicked out another kid. Someone the Vulture saw me move and glared in my direction." Mr. Hamilton. ...
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
I'll have my post up tommorow. FYI my post with Will was the night before classes started.
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Hehe I'm gonna be up on Grady... In my next post as well. Also @Chaser, think Olivia is going to complain about her Prince Charming getting his butt kicked?
Nov 19, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Any volunteers to date Will? I just have the most unimaginably hilarious dialogues planned. Please let me fulfill my dreams and be a writer!!!
Nov 17, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
William Black "Ready? Set? Go!!" As soon as Eva had that word out of her mouth my hands were a blur. I could feel eyes upon me as I worked ...
Nov 17, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Knocked it on the head and dragged it back to your cave!! Haha @thefantasy14
Nov 15, 2015 -
Re: Jedibook DT
When shall we begin?
Nov 12, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Who's next?
Nov 11, 2015
