-
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
ditto to what @Chaser said not a big deal, but I don't like seeing will be something he's not you know? That's all
Dec 23, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
@Hazelgrace16 Yaaa... You probably should've checked with some people before posting that. Not really wills style, not Coppers, and not Eva's either either. Not how they've been built up at ...
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Reign DT
Ok really? DO NOT LET THIS DIE!!!
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
whoa whoa whoa. I did not agree to this. And William doesn't even have a bow!! I could see why he's not as good as the other characters with a ...
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
@lau2001 If you could, mention hearing someone screaming who sounds like Matt ;)
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
I can help too. It may be a little politically turmoilly (is that even a word?) if our time period was set around Julius Caesar's time in Rome. Perhaps just ...
Dec 21, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
Correction @LordZeus Julius Caesar didn't have Magnus Pompey assassinated, Pompey was betrayed inEgypt by one of his own men who was trying to curry favor with Ceaear. Than when Caesar ...
Dec 21, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Well let me explain my list. It's over the time period of however long it takes you guys to get back together. I'm going to be in Alaska for Christmas ...
Dec 20, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Matt Fawn After my oh so lovely talk with my sister, in which she told me to stay away from her, I went for a walk. After a bit of ...
Dec 20, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I can do it. I'll write it tonight than post it in the morning
Dec 14, 2015 -
Re: Reign DT
Who's up next?
Dec 9, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
William Black I watched as Grady charged Eva. She seemed to accept it with an ounce of salt, as if she was mainly bored. Well he kind collapesed when I ...
Dec 8, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
@TheFantasy14 Ying is in Matts head. If Blak weren't inhabiting Yings body, the body would simply be in a vegative state. Ying is Matt, Matt is Ying. Blak is now ...
Dec 3, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I'll have a post up tommorow. I'll just do matts point of view, how he gets separated yada yada and you chits can fill in the blanks! :)
Dec 2, 2015 -
Re: Reign
Luc "For the last time, I'm tired of hearing about this game mother. I'm a soldier, not a politician." I glared angrily at my mother, the woman known as Sophia ...
Nov 29, 2015
