User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Preparing my CP fanty.

    Jan 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Some info would be great!!

    Jan 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Ooohhhhh I'll have Matt introduce them?? Maybe he trains them for hand to hand??!!! Yaaaas I'll get on it immediately!!!

    Jan 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Wait this is still happening??? Had no idea. Because the start date keeps getting pushed back.

    Jan 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    So, if I may, I'll explain about the Horseman. Death never was a sin. Sorry. He was originally a horseman of the apocalypse. So I thought for plot thickening, I'd ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Archive Re: The 7 Deadly Sins

    Marcus After glancing at the letter, I let out a smile, my teeth showing in a ferocious smile. I knew it had been nearly time for the new Champions anyways, ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reign

    Luc de Calais Henry had a small council meeting going on when my mother and I walked in. Only he and Catherine seems genuinely happy to see us arrive. My ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    William Black I watched them beat the kid. And some Eva humiliate the girl. It was, sickening to watch. I've always been one for sending a message, but this seemed ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign DT

    Sooooo post?

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign DT

    Who's next? I can post if I need to?

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    Ohhhh claiming wrath if I can!!!

    Dec 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Witches DT

    I'm in bed with a cold.

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Archive Re: Remus

    Brunhilde Wymarc Death and fear. It was in the air. After news of the Roman victory of the Wolf of Rome as we called him, people were scared. It was ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    @LordZeus A lot of people thought that Caesar was going to name himself king so it was somewhat meant as an insult when they said that.

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Archive Re: Remus

    Anicetus Nikandros Northern Province of Gaul, "Stand fast!! The courage of Mars will give you strength!!" I shouted as I rode my horse back and forth, right behind my legion ...

    Dec 27, 2015


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening