-
Re: Revenant Rising DT
So I'll jus put it out there too anyone who would be interested in it. It will be more explained in my post, but my char. (Helios) is joining up ...
Feb 2, 2016 -
Re: Jedibook DT
I'll see ya later guys. I'm out.
Feb 1, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
That sounds... Interesting to say the least. And @HazelGrace16 I love how you managed to capture Daemons personality so masterfully!! You really gave him life! I love it!!
Feb 1, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@LordZeus Edited my post!!
Jan 30, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Ohhh. That wasn't my character they were talking about. Omg shoot me now. Sorry sorry sorry!!! I'll get to it immediately!!
Jan 30, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Oh haha. Dexter is Daemons room mate. I believe Richard was just with Dexter in the room while he was unpacking that's all. I was just opening up dialogue between ...
Jan 30, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural
Daemon I glanced around my new room before placing my two suitcases on my bed and began moving my clothes into the dresser. Soon I was finished and sat back ...
Jan 30, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Lol. Did you know that Daemon is actually Latin for Demon? Haha my little wink and nod. And sure that sounds fun. Also, anyone with a female character, I need ...
Jan 26, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
I deleted my post.... I realized how much it was drastically changing the plot of the sb, I don't feel that's my part. I like your idea Fanty, will make ...
Jan 24, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Which part? Fanty and I have been discussing Will's take over of the Sharks. What are your plans? Pm me and we can work something out together. @Gravity
Jan 23, 2016 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Matt Fawn "Put your back into it Tim!" I snarled. He glanced back at me before throwing his whole weight into his punch, nearly splitting the bag. He looked back ...
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Revenant Rising DT
Warrior please!!
Jan 20, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@ Basically everyone. Just a friendly reminder. No one knows who Ryan's father is. They may assume he was a Sith due to Ryan carrying around a lightsaber, or that ...
Jan 15, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Everyone would would either know or know about my Jedi, however, for my pilot, everyone knows about his father, and are unsure about what happened to him. If someone where ...
Jan 12, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Still working on mine
Jan 11, 2016
