-
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
William Black Bang. Bang. Bang. "Three shots, head, heart and stomach." Instructor Thompson said, lowering the binoculars. He shook his head in amazement." Damn kid. One of the best shots ...
Feb 12, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural
Daemon Purson I walked into the cafeteria with a yawn, covering my mouth. The benches were almost full, but some kids from Taurus made room for me, no doubt trying ...
Feb 12, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@TheFantasy14 I was just going to have the two catch up and also, Master Iguru would ask Ciro to lead a strike force of Mandalorian troopers to to pick up ...
Feb 7, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Hey everyone!! Got permission to join so I have created a character and whatnot. Go check him out!! Anyways, I'd love to introduce him to the cast and crew of ...
Feb 6, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@WalkerForest1066 It's was purely coincidental. You can tie your character into it if you wish, but it seems your character wouldn't have much sway with Mandalorian leadership. :)
Feb 6, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Sounds good mate! @TheFantasy14
Feb 5, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Jin Iguru "I want all shields forward!!!" I shouted as I rushed from station to station, monitoring the systems over the shoulders of Mandalorian soldiers." Deploy all fighters now!! I ...
Feb 4, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Well, if no ones going to post soon, I can. Let's get rolling people!!
Feb 4, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
I'm not asking for that jack. Just giving you my honest opinion. Whatever you guys want to do.
Feb 4, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@LordZeus I love the idea. I just feel like newbies shouldn't beable to chose their house. Idk, it just doesn't make a good story to me (this is no judgement ...
Feb 4, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@TheFantasy14 Is it all right if I create Jin's padawans?? They'll be in NPC, but I'd like a little interaction with them amongst other characters. Added a little change to ...
Feb 3, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@TheFantasy14 I would be honored my long time story booking pal. I interestingly enough do have a lot of time because I don't have school till this fall XD
Feb 3, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@Chaser Ha. Haha. I see what you did there.
Feb 3, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Can Daemon be leader of Taurus?? He's been at darken for 3 years after all... *crosses fingers hopefully.
Feb 3, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
I'd have to say Taurus for Daemon.
Feb 2, 2016
