-
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Jin Iguru "Approaching the drop point General." The pilot said. I turned to the gathered troops." Remember, we need to make it up the ravine. From there we'll have a ...
Mar 3, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@MariaRowlands50 Sorry, SB is closed. Need to get that put up... I will however let you know if anything has changed, I solemnly promise.
Feb 26, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Ryan "Mighty Otundo Hutt, you honor me with your presence." I bowed into the direction of the Holgram. The slug like creature started speaking. After his speech, his translator droid ...
Feb 26, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
Ohhhhh can I claim the Hunter?? I've got a great idea!!
Feb 21, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural
Daemon I watched her the entire time. She was sobbing... And I didn't even help. I stood there for hours... And I couldn't move a muscle. It hurt like hell ...
Feb 20, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep
Sebastian There it was. Lincoln Wood. The school of dreams. Where today's leading people where created. One of the top ten illustrious schools in the United States. And my new ...
Feb 19, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Jin Iguru "Approaching last known target position General." I sat back in the seat of my personal ACC as I watched my troopers get into position. The Coruscant City Guard ...
Feb 19, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Willco @LordZeus
Feb 19, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
All right sounds good!! @Chaser @GuyFieri
Feb 18, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
All right my minions, who wants to go next?? Or we can start the rotation again^-^
Feb 18, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@LordZeus Sounds good
Feb 16, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Ryan Koban I glanced at the woman in front of me, her tattooed face studying me intensely, eyes unblinking, her lips a hard line. I cocked my head." So my ...
Feb 15, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
So I made a lot of changes to Ryan if anyone wants to go check that out. Feel free to include his aunt on anything you want. I want her ...
Feb 15, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
@TheFantasy14 Done
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Consider it done @TheFantasy14
Feb 14, 2016
