User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Atop the Crags of Alsotrath [DT]

    Welcome welcome

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: Atop the Crags of Alsotrath

    The Great war between Malkoth and Donderath has been fought for the last 3 years. King Merrick of Donderath has been leading the weary Donderians towards the Malkoth capitol in ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I'm still game. Have a bit more time to focus on this now. It's not much, but enough.

    Sep 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: Heirs to Legend

    Thorik Von Holstheim Thorik leaned back in his saddle as Ajax began his descent, his wings fanning out to slow his dive as they approached the city of Ranning. While ...

    Aug 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    So I made a change to Thorik, so check it out at your earliest convenience. And I have a plan for that thing, so Thorik isn't going to be OP. ...

    Aug 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Feudal [DT]

    Omg this looks so good :'( wish you had more spots lol. But this is definitely one I'll be following. Good luck guys! And happy writing!

    Aug 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    I meant armor haha. I just saw the typo myself

    Aug 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    Waiting on approval

    Aug 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    I am soooo sorry. I went camping longer than I thought I would be, and I have had no service or anything for the last week and a half and ...

    Jul 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    I'll have it up soon!

    Jul 18, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Heirs to Legend DT

    Too late to reserve the dwarf?

    Jul 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I did i did @gravity

    Jun 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    Yyaaassss @gravity

    Jun 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    Blah. It's complicated. Yes they're going to the club opening.

    Jun 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    This is more for @Gravity to involve her characters. No one else's characters are doing lacrosse or involved with it.

    Jun 22, 2017


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind