User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Tried to delete this but it obviously didn't work :/ working on another post.

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Carson "Enjoy the lamb chop??" I mutter to myself, as I leave the room. He didn't understand the dangers awaiting us. Surely something bad was going to happen. I could ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    All right my peeps. Let's get this moving. Who would like to go next?? It's about time we start working towards our goal of planning escapes or realizing how bad ...

    Apr 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    So, too late?? I just had a brilliant idea and I couldn't resist the temptation to bring it to fruitation.

    Mar 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    I know it short, but I just needed flying get something out there. I posted a lot yesterday haha

    Mar 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    @Savvy Go right ahead!! It was an opening for anyone. Just PM me your ideas of how you'd like to include Bash. :)

    Mar 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Revenant Rising

    Helios Strike left. Strike right. My actions were merely machine like motions, much like the dwarven inventions. Parry. Counter. Thrust. Another dead enemy, another lifeless corpse. I watched as the ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Daemon As head of Taurus, I was sometimes given the responsibility of patrolling the halls as a student patroller which was merely the schools idea of showing other students they ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Bash I looked around at the gathered Varsity Lacrosse team. We were all hanging out at the local burger Joint, Trevor's. Kyle bit into a double cheese burger, as Luke ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    @NicoleBri I can have Bash talk about inviting to Isabelle to the party? And Isabelle can invite April from there?? I'll put it in for now, but if you want ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    I'll start getting my post ready :) I'm going to assume school is over or almost over??

    Mar 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    So possibly to get a kick start to things, I was thinking the lacrosse team would be handing out Invitations to other seniors and those of popular repute for a ...

    Mar 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    @Chaser it mainly started when I noticed how you said your character was tall and lanky, than the cannibalism came into play. Than I noticed the name. Most impressive my ...

    Mar 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    @Chaser did you fashion your character after a Windigo?? Just curious haha because I just restarted the supernatural series and I must say, your character sounds awfully familiar haha

    Mar 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    I agree wit ya @Chaser Ill start working on a scene, than let ya guys follow. Possibly Daemon goes at the therapist guy ( @HazelGrace16 ) and decides to leave ...

    Mar 6, 2016


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)