User avatar

TheForgottenKing

  • OOC Archive Re: Marbleward School for the Supernatural DT

    @ChildOfWriting I know that. It's just polite and a common courtesy to the creator and the other writers.

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Mission

    Will "Ladies and Gentleman!! Coming to the ring, our very own warrior of speed and agility, Ghost!!" I stood up at the sound of applause, the screaming and chanting of ...

    May 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Marbleward School for the Supernatural DT

    Ahem. Still taking applications @mcleo1

    May 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year DT

    @Caterpickle That was excellent!!

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Until Spring Comes

    Takeda I finally reached where the San Francisco base was located after four days on the tundra. I had managed to avoid any settlements or Survivalists, making my across the ...

    May 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Too late to join??

    May 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    Oh @Chaser , I knew you'd figure it out one day ;)

    May 2, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Natalie "So, have you ever ridden before?" I asked Thorne. I felt her nod." Ya, a few times, but never extensively." She responded. I smiled." Well, your doing really well ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    All hail Fanty!! From one king to another ;) anyways, just for plot purposes, I read a bit about Daemon from your post @jumpingsheep And I suppose for future reference ...

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Until Spring Comes

    Takeda Breath. Draw. Breathe again. And release. I released the pent up sigh as I let go of the string, causing the arrow to shoot forward, the barbed head whistling ...

    Apr 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Mission DT

    Yaaaas. I was thinking that he could be approached after one of his fights, because I mentioned how he was a star fighter in the underworld Fighting rings. Build his ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Mission DT

    We can always refer to the pages, and I think we've both looked at each other's CP that we have them memorized.

    Apr 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    I'll try to get my post up ASAP, but I've been drilling in my free time, so idk when it'll be up.

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year

    Sebastian "Well, I can officially say this party is a success story." Luke commented, gazing down at the dancing figures. Kyle came up behind him, flicking him in the ear." ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Mission DT

    Yaaaaay

    Apr 15, 2016


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)