-
Re: A Town Called Jade DT
I can do one today :)
Jun 21, 2016 -
Re: A Town Called Jade DT
@Wolfical That sounds doable. The Jackson ranch just takes there cattle to the train station in Jade to travel out to sell, so I can stand by the "boring" non ...
Jun 12, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
It's up.
Jun 10, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise
Carson "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered. The compys were gathering in numbers now, pecking at the window, and it was starting to fracture. I gulped loudly, as ...
Jun 10, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
I'd like to post, which I'm working on right now. Should be up tonight or tommorow morning.
Jun 10, 2016 -
Re: When the World is Dying DT
I can post next. You're shot would've been heard probably.
Jun 9, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
I just took out the entire part, seeing as there is no need for it. @LordZeus
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
I'll get to editing that immediately!! @LordZeus
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Will I glanced carefully at Eva, as she stared expectantly across from me at the gym, in the middle of the morning. I sighed." So you want to learn the ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural
Daemon "La-de-da." I muttered, staring at my homework, Grace's head in my lap as she read a book. We were in the library for our study hour as usual. I ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Darth Maxus I was in the market place, waiting for the twins to visit their home visit you could call it. We had made a stop in order for them ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: In the Year of Our Lord DT
May I claim a French soldier??
May 26, 2016 -
Re: When the World is Dying
Sasha "Move your ass soldiers!" My eyes snapped open at the sound of my C.O screaming at the top of his lungs. Was that smoke I could smell?? I groggily ...
May 26, 2016 -
Re: Marbleward School for the Supernatural DT
Hola amigos
May 13, 2016 -
Re: Lincoln Wood College Prep: Senior Year
Sebastian "Well kid, I'm going to be gone most of the night, so just remember to lock up. There's someone across the street keeping an eye out for you. This ...
May 10, 2016
