User avatar

TheForgottenAuthor

  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    O.o wow...that's all I can say...wow. I honestly would never have guessed. It could be taken as good or bad...depending on where you stand on gay rights...but Dumbledore???...never would have ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Who Art Thou

    OK, just to start out, I'm not really a big fan of archaic-ness, much. On some its Ok, but on this it just sounded a bit overdone. But there are ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    OK, I am writing a book, and it is called the Tomb of Time. Here is what has happened so far in the story: (I'm skipping a lot of the ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    hhmmm I tried making it "her's" but it says its spelled wrong so I didn't do it like that. But thank you!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    She turned to see the look in his eyes Then bowed her head and turned to cry For she knew in her heart he would never be hers Her feelings ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    OK, just for clarification, this is not a "why am I here" type of poem. This poem is a "why has almost everything imaginable happen to me" type poem. the ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    okay, just to put it into clarification, the questions were the point of the poem. Thats kind of why the poem title was a question. My point in putting the ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    why am I here? why can't I move on? Why is everything I need So desperately far away? Why am I sitting here alone by myself wondering why I am ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    hhhmmm I don't know if that is quite what I'm looking for...but I won't lie...it's a great name! :elephant:

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Am I

    this was great, I loved the way you described everything! very nicely done.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: her heart will bleed

    I tried a little too hard to rhyme in my opinion...but I think it turned out pretty well. It was supposed to be broad, and not too specific. This poem ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: her heart will bleed

    Thanks guys!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: TO MY LOVE

    thx for the critiques, guys! for fand, the title was not meant to be "screaming". I just wrote it because I always title my poems/songs in capslock. but anyways, thx ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Prental Advisory-Explicit Content

    you sound angry... And you overused the word "Bitch" too much. try using some other colorful words. but other than that...nice.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    TITLE HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED! I was too blind to even see The suffering going on around me I was too numb I couldn’t feel What is true and ...

    Sep 26, 2007


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes