Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid :D

    Hey Rhani! First of all, welcome to YWS! Second, I have a solution to your problem. Just go to "My YWS", "Edit Profile Settings", and click on that. When you ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey there, Grin. (Just to let you know, we love nicknames). Welcome to YWS!! Yeah, no lies, Johnny Depp rules. I know lots of quiet people who are absolutely hilarious ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey wolfgirl! You must be pretty good if you've been writing for so long. And in the off chance you're not, people here really help you improve. They leave great ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: His, How-are-yous, and Salutations

    I just have to say, that's an awesome username (the full one). But I'll call you Dino because I can say that out loud :wink: . Wow, that's so cool ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert clever welcome message here*

    *wildly waves burning match around* muah ha ha...fire is beautiful... Just joking. Welcome to YWS, thepaperprophet.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Subject? Umm....Me?

    I used to own Ferb, a goldfish, but a housekeeper killed him. I once had a goldfish. His name was Lightning. He was a murderer.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Risfel be welcomed

    Welcome to YWS, Risfel. You will enjoy it here. It's a great site.

    Jul 19, 2010


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx