Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • Writing Tips Re: In need of some help

    I recently read an article on how to keep your plot moving. What often happens to me is that I think up a bunch of interesting scenes, but then I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Research Re: World War 2 info

    I don't know all the details, but I know for sure that the Jews first had to register. There were notices that all Jews had to register with the German ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Read. Read, read, read. Read anything you can get your hands on. Not only will it introduce you to different techniques and writing styles, it will improve your vocabulary and ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Research Re: What Are True Heroes Made Of?

    A hero can be an everyday person. They don't have to have superpowers, or even do brave things like rescue drowning people or pull people out of the way of ...

    Jul 17, 2010


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin