Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Very vivid writing and interesting descriptions. I did notice a couple of errors: or an immaculate lown. Did you mean "lawn" here? The y aren't yellow with joy It's pretty ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Recovery: Part One

    Your grammar and vocab was pretty good overall, and your writing flows nicely. You seem to be one of those writers who can put a great deal in a paragraph ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jewish Princess (Title Tenative)

    Wow. That's the first thing I've got to say. My second is: good job. It can be tricky to build a story through dialogue, and in this case the reader ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Other Re: Daydream Sector One: the story I started when I was 8

    Haha, this is great. And what's funny is, it actually sounds like an eight-year-old is telling the story. I mean, the main character, not the author. If you get what ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    Overall, very well written. Your descriptions were nice and your characters had depth. I especially liked the tone of your MC. I agree with Rachael; the informality fits the point ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 8

    I haven't really been keeping up with the chapters, but this was intense. I could really feel the emotion in this piece. Your use of language was original and contributed ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (final part)

    Was this the last part of a short story or a novel? You've posted it in short stories, but I wondered. It was kind of a really long short story.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: How to Grow a Demon

    Wow, this was awesome. You had me caught from the start. These guys are so totally messed up. And boy, the ending was really gory but in some twisted way ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Comedy Adventure

    Okay...this was um, interesting...Some things could get explained a little better because I was really confused at certain parts. Blanket is a teddy bear, right? And how did Laurie lose ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Doublespy (Rated 12+ for language)

    This was good, but I did notice you had a lot of run-ons and you often wrote "it's" as "its". Not a big deal, but you should make sure to ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter Three

    This was really good--and so creative! You used dialogue extremely well, and your descriptions were beautiful and interesting. I found myself hooked right from the start. My only small criticism ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fleirzon: People of the Skies ) 14

    First off, let's get the nitpicks out of the way: The boy looked mildly disappointed, his ridiculously baggy cap sagging over one eye as he withdrew his head from the ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (final part)

    They were at the hospital for at least an hour before Elmo’s parents arrived at last. Two, well-dressed successful businesspeople, it seemed impossible that they could give birth to such ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Harana (Serenade)

    This was a beautiful, realistic story. Your characters were very human and your main character's voice was very powerful. I only noticed a couple things. I saw that sometimes you ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ignore this completely. Don't let it exist in your mind. :p

    It's an interesting start, but do you need this prologue? It sounds like you could work a lot of these details into the first chapter just as well. She was ...

    Jul 24, 2010


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren