Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Take My Breath- Chapter 2 (and edited Chapter 1)

    I have to say, I really enjoyed your main character. He has such an original voice. You did a very good job quickly injecting mystery and suspense into the story ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Ah. Cool, let me know when you post more.

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    I'm not sure why this is in romantic stories, but I really liked it anyways. Your hook was excellent. It told me right off who the main character was and ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    November can't come fast enough! I loved NaNoWriMo.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert clever welcome message here*

    *wildly waves burning match around* muah ha ha...fire is beautiful... Just joking. Welcome to YWS, thepaperprophet.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: deleted

    Do Nanowrimo. That'll cure you of any writers' block.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The reunoin

    Heh, heh, I liked the scene where she dropped her binder. Maybe a little too dramatic, but you captured a lot of the awkwardness afterward. I won't nitpick 'cause it ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bellatrix and Severus: A Love Story :smt055

    Wow, it's really short but such a new idea. I have trouble picturing Bellatrix at age seventeen, standing in front of a mirror and moaning over her hair. That's so ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary Of Jane Chapter 4 The Hunt

    It was a good start, but as you went on I grew confused, especially here: He was talking to someone next to me, clear as night as she was day ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss Me In The Dark: Chapter Two

    Wow, this was a lot of writing. I'm thinking maybe you should break it up a little. Bear with me as I review, I missed your first chapter so if ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Sweet Sixteen

    Many times we feel that having our birthday--especially our sixteenth-- will make us feel older or different in some way. But the way you told it--nothing really seems to change--was ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm just a fish

    Wow, I like this! It's such a great point of view to write from. Who would have thought to write from the point of view of a fish? No one, ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 6

    Before I actually review this, I just have a couple quick suggestions on posting. For some reason you can't use the tab button when you post a story. So what ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Big City Life (4)

    I like this--it's honest--but I think there are a few things you could expand upon. Here are my suggestions: "Tom! Get up!" I could hear Jane screaming from downstairs. Ugh, ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scarlet Killer~1

    Your first couple sentences are great. You hooked me right away and set the scene at the same time. Of course, this is short for a first chapter (though you ...

    Aug 11, 2010


HONK
— The Golden Goose