Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Broken Crow (Chp. 1, Part 1)

    It was late afternoon, and the department store was busy. It was the perfect time to shoplift. No one would notice Chase Josner as he walked out with iPod shuffle ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Seven (Part 2 of 2)

    Reviewing... Wow, this was a lot of information. It was a clever way to show the history, but as you went on it started to become a lot of writing. ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End of the World

    This was interesting. They accepted the end of their world so calmly! I like how you ended it, too--you just implied what happened, and left the details to the reader's ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Seven (Part 1 of 2)

    Hello. Here I am, to review. This was pretty good overall. I liked how you used repetition in the beginning to enforce Anna's grief. It's a good method to use. ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Number Ninety six Part I

    This was as beautiful as it was sad. I liked how you juxtaposed John's letter with that of the Generals, giving Rose (and the reader) a sort of false hope ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    I've never read it, but one of the kids in my English class brought it in for "book show and tell" one day. It looked kind of scary but it ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Other Re: Love is a Sick Thing

    We often hear love spoken about as a magical and wonderful thing. Few consider the negative sides of it. This was a jarring point of view that made this very ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Experiment: failure (Chapter Three)

    Wow, this was awesome, Disorder. You had me hooked right away and I couldn't stop reading. Great job keeping the action going. I wonder if maybe you could extend the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: His, How-are-yous, and Salutations

    I just have to say, that's an awesome username (the full one). But I'll call you Dino because I can say that out loud :wink: . Wow, that's so cool ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 6

    Another interesting chapter--I found the description of the underground tunnel network pretty cool. I have one major criticism to make though, and that is her enounter with the night-spirits: “You ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing from POVs That You're Not Familiar With

    First of all, if it's just his age and gender that's making you uncertain, write the story anyways. The most important thing is that you know his personality, how he ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 5

    The chapter started off a little slow, but overall it was well written and your ending was exciting. Nice cliffhanger. The only thing that could potentially be confusing: “Don’t give ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ain't ya, kid

    You're right, this does read easily. Nevertheless, I'd recommend breaking it up a little, because it was quite long. I think your characters--especially Mina and your MC--were excellent. They were ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Turtle and the Frog--Written at Age 10

    Well, I've kind of forgotten the turtle and the hare story but I liked this a lot. If only I could win a couple tickets to Cuba that easily...ah, well. ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    You do a really good job creating a gloomy mood here. I liked your rhyme scene a lot. There were just a couple things I saw: is what it it ...

    Aug 18, 2010


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix