Random avatar

TheEnigma

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mishaps of Wendy Burger

    You had me laughing here. Great characters. Zerelda was a piece of work, and Bert was...interesting. I only noticed that you kept switching points of view. You started off with ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: precious or you know not... chapter 1

    You start off well with a great hook, but the rest needs some work. The first thing you should do is break down your paragraphs a lot. Big paragraphs deter ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Fallen Angel:Prologue

    This is an interesting introduction. Very philosophical. It does start off a little slow, but you say some interesting things in your first paragraph. I liked your second paragraph best. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    Hey, I'm no Shakespeare or Poe myself, but I like it. I like your rhyme and how you keep repeating the theme of hope being like fire, and light.

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In The Shadows

    You did a nice job kicking off with a mystery. You led in and out of the story with suspense--starting with dialogue was a great beginning. It seems to me, ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Guy.

    Is there more of a story behind this? I feel like this is just the beginning of a piece, and you could expand it more. How about putting in a ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New York City Is A Place For Love

    This is very nicely written. I like how you keep the name of the girl hidden and weave small details about her into the story, so she ends up kind ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    This was hilarious. *cackles delightedly* It's always great fun to laugh at Twilight. Nice job with Stephenie Meyer, I was cracking up at that part.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: 50 Years Later ~ Part One ~ Prologue

    Haha...this is funny. Deeply appreciated. :D But of course, I'm here to review, so I'll get down to business. My first thing is just nitpicking, and I see this mistake ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: An alternate history story about bio-terrorism

    This is well written, but I think you change too constantly between characters. After a while it starts to get confusing as to whose point of view you're writing from. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    Just a question: Do you really need the character introductions at the beginning? I'm sure you can find a way to work their descriptions into the story. That's an important ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled-Prologue

    This is really good. I only have a couple of criticisms to make: ~don't be afraid to use the word "said". It fits smoothly into the writing. ~I was just ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One

    The first thing I would work on here is your beginning paragraph. It leads well into the story, but I found myself losing focus as I was reading it. It ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Classy Witch (A Draco-Hermione love story/parody)

    Really, really funny...but...umm...if I read right, Hermione turned herself into moaning Myrtle? Crazy but good.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Nice drawing!

    Jul 9, 2010


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love