User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Other Poetry Re: Moons

    Kirstybree: There is a fundamental difference between poetry and prose, and it's this. Writing a novel, or even a short story, is rather like driving a car. You may drive ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moons

    Reading the first part, I felt like saying "Okay, I'll step here, but why am I doing so? To what purpose?" If I answered that question any more, I think ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moons

    .

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    Prologue: The Circle Through the treetops glistened brilliant rays from the moon and the countless stars. On the forest floor scurried a murmuring, shimmering stream filled with clear, cold water. ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Moon's Tear

    .

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Leave Your Message at the Tone

    As you know, poetry is not my area, so I am a poor critique when it comes to matters of style in the genre. As far as content goes, I ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Storms

    This needs a lot of work, if you want it to amount to anything. There's places where you confuse "there" and "their," and spots where you use "it's" where you ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 10

    Thanks again for the review. I hope you've enjoyed Mercy; you've been the most faithful reviewer I've had, and I owe you much in return. Thanks for being so understanding ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 9

    Thank you for your input, as per usual. It's always helpful. It is sometimes acceptable to replace an "and" with a comma. Personally, I prefer to avoid the conjunction when ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dancing With Fire

    Overall, I enjoyed the piece. The story is not self-assuming; it just kinda starts and keeps going. The prose is nice and clean-cut, without a whole lot of refinery. Mind ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    First paragraph, last two sentences, remove comma after "just." And, well she knew was pretty and easy target, so she needed to be careful. This attempt at an older linguistic ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "Tarzin?" Tazin rolled his eyes at the nickname and grinned, then aped, yes, he thought, thinking himself very clever, aped an accent, "Me no Tarzin, me Jane!" Espona giggled and ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    As Tazin strolled out of Ashville High, elbowing his way through some flirting freshmen, he slipped on his sunglasses and stuffed his unopened report card into his backpack. He didn't ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    NAME: Tazin Miyamo AGE: 18 HEIGHT: 5’5” WEIGHT: 150 lbs. EYES: Brown HAIR: Black BUILD: Thin and deceptively small, but very toned EDUCATION: In his senior year at Ashville High ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 8

    Yes, eyes can be trained. In this sense, trained is another word for "focused." I have "strategical" there, not "strategically." Repentance? Added, in the sense that, the soldier is adding ...

    Apr 13, 2007


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink