User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: III. The Answer of Nix

    III. The Answer of Nix Together Fee and Nix swam down the street of Kelpie City, passing all manners of sights, or at least those want to appear in such ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My Personal Statement

    Very interesting, largely good writing here. Law, huh? Very nice. I briefly considered going in to law, then realized I'm too much of a softie for the profession. Going to ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: II. Wherein Fee swims

    The first two paragraphs are absolutely unnecessary to the story. And it is for thematic reasons, therefore, that they are absolutely vital to the story. If you didn't feel that ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Moonlit Stroll [Re-write]

    Awww... What a rotten father.... Reminds me of someone in my family... I feel so bad for the boy! This is very well written. There are some things I'd like ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: II. Wherein Fee swims

    Thanks. I don't know about brilliant, but I do have a lot of ideas. It's not cohesive at all, I agree. But, um, well. It's something to write, I suppose. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    It's taken me a while to reply to this post, mostly because I've been thinking about it a lot. Lately, I've come to the novel Joseph Andrews, by Henry Fielding, ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sector 83; Rapunzel Malfunction

    I found this very entertaining. It was a very unique premise, and has loads of potential for humor. I noticed a few minor grammatical mistakes: "Wait - did your Organizer ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: II. Wherein Fee swims

    This continues the post, Homework for the Faerie Princess II. Wherein Fee swims and certain matters of authorship are discussed Before we continue with the tale of Fee, I would ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I apologize if I came off as mocking. That wasn't my intention. I will warn you, though, that making asides as in that paragraph is a pretty basic aspect of ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I've been criticized for a lot of things, but never before has anyone criticized me for not describing my characters in a laundry list. "Fee was blah blah blah" is ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    Just a random thing I started writing; not sure if it's going anywhere. Tell me what you think. I. Homework for the Faerie Princess Bright and wide, the ocean sparkled ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Moon's Tear

    Thanks for the reviews. This is a very old story of mine, and as it stands, I happen to hate it. I'm probably going to entirely rewrite it when I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    WD: Sometimes, I just sort of rant. Doesn't necessarily mean I was insulted or being defensive. I just talk too much half of the time, lol. I didn't feel infringed ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    ShadowTwit, and by extension, Writersdomain: I apologize if my reply came off as obstinate or single-minded, or even dismissive of your reviews. That was not at all my intention. It's ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    I appreciate the comments on this story. I would like to make a few replies. I am aware of the work of Peter S. Beagle. I am of the opinion ...

    Aug 13, 2007


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde