User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wise Men

    I would like to make it emphatically clear that I do NOT think Ist chose the right thing. Killing them was wrong. That is one interpretive point that I will ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paradigm Cast Ch. I

    Chapter I Life is so courteous to its various residents as to provide certain kinds of moments which remind the lofty of their humility and the lowly of their pride. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wise Men

    .

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Goodbye

    .

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 4:59 pm Tazin "Hey Miyamo. How well does that sword work for you, with these things around?" Tazin was pondering some other witty comment to bug Kevin with ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 4:55pm. Tazin Noticing that most of the group had navigated away from the big guy, Tazin thought perhaps now was time to introduce himself. He was getting bored, ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1.4.19 pm. Tazin Tazin was amused at human psychology. Of course, despite himself, Tazin was usually amused about something, so the question was generally what was amusing him, not ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 4:00pm. Tazin. Tazin awoke, little rested from the impromptu nap, with tears in his eyes, his muscles tense and his sheathed katana clutched at his side. He sat ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Better Road

    It's not a love poem. I'll see what I can do to strengthen it. Thanks.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Better Road

    This is the first part of a poem very much unfinished and unrefined. It deals with some similar themes as The Odes of Fancy, Moons, and my essay on Romanticism, ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: A Theodicy from Evil and Morality

    This is a paper I wrote dealing with the problem of evil for a Philosophy of Religion class. I DO NOT INTEND FOR THIS TO CAUSE A RELIGIOUS DEBATE! If ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood.. again

    Intersting . . . Very different, very different indeed. Beginning the story this way has got me eager to find out answers to all sorts of questions; who are her ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: On "Tintern Abby

    Everyone who knows me at all knows I am a hopeless Romantic. Here I consider Wordsworth's seminal piece, one which has been considered the paradigm of the sentiments expressed by ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The forest whispers

    My friend, you have commited one of the biggest literary no-nos. You bounce between the present and the past tense. Ouch. Do not do that. Please. Trust me here. Going ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    Now, see, ShadowTwit, that is a perfectly legitimate comment. I want to know that you don't like the story's style. I'm glad that you can state that as "I don't ...

    Sep 27, 2007


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe