User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Love Unreturned

    This is a very personal topic, so please forgive me if I am a little critical. I like this, I just think it needs a makeover. First of all, love ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradiso

    .

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ugly Princess

    The Ugly Princess In the world of Faerie, it is commonly known that women, all women, are more beautiful than sunsets. There are those who joke that her beauty is ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unodyssey

    It's not that complicated, really. I think you're just putting too much thought into it.

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unodyssey

    .

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Vegeta - Dragonball Z

    You know, keep in mind that I am often drawing other people's drawings. It's more an effort of copying than creative work - I'm not a very creative artist, you ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Graveyard of Good intentions

    I'm pretty sure the semi-colon's use is correct. Thanks a lot for the review! Edit: By the way, the cop says the line.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mother and Child

    Lol, my story is: In art class, some girl brought me a picture of Brooks Shield holding her baby and said "Draw this." So I did.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Freedom

    .

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Graveyard of Good intentions

    .

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Link

    I realize that the shading looks pretty lame on here, but try to remember that I have pretty much the worst scanner in the world. The shading is actually much ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Link

    Link, Hero of the Zelda series . . . . Remember when looking at my pictures that I have a very crappy scanner, which is why things may look faint ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mother and Child

    One of my few attempts at realistic art.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Vegeta - Dragonball Z

    Vegeta is better than you.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Joanna McKylie (Final)

    Nicely done, sir, nicely done indeed. Of all people named Donovan who have the nickname Hunter and post their artwork at YWS, you are definitely my favorite. The pen medium ...

    Nov 14, 2007


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl