User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tharins

    I like this story! Elena seems interesting. I think the old woman at the end was a nice touch. I really would like to see how this story continues. A ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: No Order Just Anarchy(In Progress Rated R for Language.)

    A little angry, no? Well, I won't pass judgement on the thoughts expressed, for the simple reason that that's not the purpose of a writer's forum. I can critique your ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 2

    Chapter 2: In Times of War Garius Rabba motioned with one hand for the soldiers following him to stop, as he surveyed the rainforest-elven village before him. A minor village ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Faithful

    I like what you say in the poem. In some places, even how you say it is neat. But as some have said, you may want to relax on the ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1

    Crimson Twilight: I appreciate your compliments, your suggestions, and your candor. It is good of you to balance your critiques both with positives and negatives, and I really appreciate the ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1

    This chapter has been removed.

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Prologue

    .

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard

    Thanks to everyone for reviewing The Wizard. It most definitely needs work on the commas. To the reviewer who said it could be turned into a novel, I guess, but ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spiritually Inept

    I don't agree with the above comment that it's the writer's job entirely when creating effective work. Personally, I think good literature is not the writer dumping his or her ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Chocolate Rapper

    It was certainly interesting, lol. Pretty good parody of typical rap, if that's what you intended. And I love chocolate myself, so, you ladies better be willing to share! Funny ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard

    .

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Daisies and Oxalis

    Excellent poem, Emeraldi, quite full of feeling, very touching and very convincing. Two things. Imperative just seems like too . . . Eh, formal of a word, though that's not ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Odes of Fancy

    .

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    Appropriate timing for the time of year, of course, and well done. I absolutely love spoofs (I even spoof some of my favorite songs). No suggestions that I can think ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eulogy

    No thanks. I think the point is made, lol. We're beating a dead horse at this point.

    Nov 28, 2006


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind