User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 3

    Thanks Twi! I appreciate the thoughts very much, as always! No, no, PLEASE point out the typos. The thing is, when I reread my own writing, I tend to read ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curst by a Breath

    I liked this piece very much. I think that the criticism that it tells rather than shows is a faulty one, for the simple reason that it's a sort of ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 6

    Thanks. I'm glad you liked the scene. It's actually not a matter of convenience. The chamber they in is actually an ancient chamber of transportation, which is why Natalia was ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 5

    Thanks yet again. Yep, you're absolutely right, it's a lot of information right at once. Although, Natalia wouldn't be a new characters for readers of the first two books. It's ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 4

    So, you told me that if I write about it now, explain it now. Uh, no. Bad writerly advice. Teasers are part of many novels. Then you tell me not ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 3

    I appreciate the reviews. I haven't made the corrections here on YWS because I'm very busy, and I'm getting to it. No, for Gleebeck, it's "is it." Sometimes, when talking ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Working title)

    I am coming into this a little late, after many reviews. One critique I noticed was that some think you didn't give enough plot away. You know me; I don't ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 6

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 5

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 3

    Thanks yet again. I appreciate you pointing out the typographical errors. As for the plot issues. Since when do they know each other? Lol, they always have, you just didn't ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 2

    I have little in reply to say here, because most of your critiques were technically specific (a good thing,) so I will just say that I will carefully read over ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1

    I value my reviewers, plain and simple. I do feel the need to reply to every critique. I think out my writing very well, I think, so when someone objects ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1

    I have to disagree. Sometimes, I like to start with action, but I really prefer descriptive prose. It's a matter of taste, I suppose. Don't worry; there's plenty of action ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 4

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 3

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Jan 13, 2007


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana