User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Other Poetry Re: In-Between

    No, it's not supposed to rhyme. In fact, I only call it a poem because I have nothing else to call it. It's an idea that is important to me, ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In-Between

    I see your point. So here's the test: If it is really that dry and obvious, tell me what the poem means. ~_^

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In-Between

    I appreciate the review. I don't necessarily agree with everything you said: I've written plenty of subtle stuff in my time, and sometimes a face-value poem can be nice, I ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss her words . . .

    Luke it is! Well, Luke, I appreciate the gesture. I'll consider whether there's a way to clarify the meaning. If anyone else has a similar problem with the statement, and ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In-Between

    .

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss her words . . .

    Lucy: I'm glad you liked it! Rieda: Lol, I'm glad you liked it too! Emeraldi: And I'm most glad you like it, lol. It's a typo, actually. It's supposed to ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hope of Imagination

    The Hope of Imagination Amid the flowers of Imagination I met her smile And we walked, and talked For just a little while. I will see her soon again, And ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss her words . . .

    I miss her words The song is faded No longer heard A little jaded I miss her words But not for one moment Do I suspect That the Muse is ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 8

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In Reply

    Hey Emeraldi, it's almost that time of year . . . In Reply To a gem I call green, for her spring day of entering that is mere days before ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 7

    This chapter is no longer available.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (Verboten)

    As you are wont, lovely Lady of Verse, you craft poetry here that puts anything I could ever accomplish to shame. The rhythm is nice, the imagery stark and beautiful, ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Interview with Hawthorne

    In my Study In American Authors: A Study in Nathaniel Hawthorne class, we were assigned with, after having read his works all semester, coming up with questions we would like ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Revised)

    Well, I think the first part was better written, to be honest. You really took your time with it, and let it be its own. The addition, while its basic ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 4

    No quarrel is just thrown in. Nothing in any of my stories is "just thrown in," lol. The fight between Phasmatis and Draven is pivotal. I understand that you don't ...

    Jan 17, 2007


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100