-
Re: The Twisted City
Full Name: Wolfram Drowkiller Gender: Male Age: 36 Birthplace: Some meadhall in the North. Father's Name: Wulfgar Mother's Name: Gretta Race: Human, with a touch of elven ancestry Eye Color: ...
May 30, 2010 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 2
Yes, I do see what you mean by that statement. I suppose the qualifiers were a bit embedded in my own brain. I'll have to do something there.
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 2
I am simply indicating to the reader that Vanaman makes other vampires uncomfortable, but that there's really nothing they can do about it. I don't really see how that limits ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 2
Even if Vanaman is not liked, he is the favorite of one of the scariest vampires around and is himself quite scary. But also, he is the host of the ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1
I don't have any deep-seated reason for delay, and was planning on doing it soon. I just like to describe things when I feel they have a value to the ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1
Yoda: Thank you for your comments, both praise and suggestions, as usual. Interms of the vampire issue, a few things: First of all, originality is not my primary goal. I ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1
Karstan, Thank you for your considerate review. I think it reveals large, ideological differences between us concerning the nature of writing in general. I don't really consider names such as ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 2
I have to apologize, and recant a statement I made before. When I write this on word I have a space in the prose which appears as a break, but ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1
Lily: Thank you for your careful, pleasant review. First of all, nightweb is not refering to the stars. This will be explained later. The nightweb is a spell which holds ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 2
Please remember to read in order! Thanks! The Righteous Will - Part 2 The great throne stood like a beast’s skeleton, its base glittering with huge, dark gems that seemed ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1
I am somewhat hesitant to post yet another vampire story. Please be kind. More will be coming soon. Be sure to read it in order. I hope you enjoy. Part ...
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Dreams of Giants
Have you ever read Clive Barker's Weave World? You should, if you haven't, simply because it is wonderful. Also, the beginning of it reminds me of yours, not in any ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Beowulf Project Part 1
For Lethero: Geats are the people of Beowulf. hence, Geatish. Also, the "dangerous It" passage was, as you deduced, merely a typo: should be a period. BigBadBear: This is not ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Mayflower [1]
I liked this. The writing was nice, not adorned, straightforward and relatively believable as a first-person narrative. It's difficult to find much to comment on because I can't see the ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Toothbrush
I was told not to post this parody, but I'm doing it anyway. I hope it makes you laugh. Toothbrush Chapter 1. Initial Discovery I was sitting in the car, ...
Jun 10, 2009
