Random avatar

TheDreamDay

  • Welcome Mat Re: So I saw this man the other day...

    hey, thanks every one for the wonderfull welcomes! I feel so welcomed (oh yes, I used it twice)!

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hey Cuni and welcome! I'm not shure I should be welcoming you thought cause I'm new as well (but that'll just be our secret.shh.). I hope you have a lot ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I saw this man the other day...

    Yes, as you probably guessed, I am new! I'm already really excited about this site; I used to have a deviantart account (back in the day when I drew a ...

    Jul 28, 2007


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind