-
Re: Report a good member!
Thank you. Moriko. I'm touched. Just one little thing... I'm a she.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
For soem reason, I don't want it.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
...Not really. Then I'd have no one to talk to.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because you're banned.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 6
Yeah, I guess.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 6
Yep, definitely.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I sometimes hate being a girl...
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
*confused* What does camomile have to do with anything?
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
How exactly did you do that, then?
May 13, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 6
I'm surprised you haven't figured it out, Italian. I did.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
I guess.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because I felt like it.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Good.
May 13, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
If chat works, maybe... Granted, but then you have to live through it as well, and you probs won't make it out alive... I wish my great-grandma was alive, she ...
May 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
It's complicated and I promised not to. Sorry.
May 13, 2012
