User avatar

TheD2

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    I just want to say, the dialog. If you use it right. It would work. No ranting of course. Oh god that is boring. But you are right about that.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    Ok, you sure fire way to add length. (It usually adds pages than words, but it goes quicker) dialog. If you can get the characters to talk a lot, you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Saint's Corner

    I thought I would comment on this. Ravor, I swear the way you speak-type is like my girlfreind's. She ways has those * (insert action here) *. Oh those are ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I hate Writer Block, it is the devils word, I had a massive writer's Block, that lasted forever. I had to write an essay, no problem right? I had a ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Reaching for the Stars-or something...

    I don't believe in a story being weird any more, it will all depend on the person who reads it, if it is a story that that particular person reads, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    I will respond to both at once. Thanks, yes, it is my first draft, and yes I did look back at it, and yes it sucks. I found that inevitable. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    Now, I have my first novel written out on paper, 303 pages exactly, but now I am stuck. I would like to try and publish it, but I want to ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Starting a novel

    You don't need to worry about your story being strange. There are many books that seem like they are jest the strangest things in the world, then you read it ...

    Dec 29, 2007


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats