User avatar

TheD2

  • Lyrics Re: Nails and Knives

    Good job, that song read just like poetry. Unless it was rap, because rap is not poetry, it is crap. :D Anyways, (sorry for getting off topic there), Bliss is ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Secret Peoples 2

    [pre]This is a story I wrote for class, it is a mock sequal to my novle (spoiler alert) with a few adjestmets to fit the requirements. I already have it ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    AAhhhhhhhh! A guy posting on this. Every body run for their lives. hehe. Any ways, that was fun. I haven't read Twilight, I have a few friends who have, and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Saint's Corner

    I thought I would comment on this. Ravor, I swear the way you speak-type is like my girlfreind's. She ways has those * (insert action here) *. Oh those are ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    Guten Tag! (I am only half German, but you pick up on things) any ways, wow, That was excellently written, it starts slow, making seem like an every day person, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    The name of the girl I wrote about, her name is Heather, and yes I do like her a lot. We have been going out for 2 months, it will ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    This a poem I wrote not to long ago. Ok not even an hour ago, but it was better that some others I've written, so tell me I you like ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Calls

    Nice, I Love this story, it is completely Greek, the way the gods and goddesses interact is unlike what most religion are like, most are strict and philosophical, and they ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: misery is a painting

    Ok Cal. is right, you could do without the repetition. While reading you could easily lose your place, because ever other line is the same. The poem does not exactly ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Prologue (work in progress)

    Cool we will live on Mars! Now nice prologue, it defiantly raises interest in the story, and it will defiantly make you want to figure out what was wrong, but ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I hate Writer Block, it is the devils word, I had a massive writer's Block, that lasted forever. I had to write an essay, no problem right? I had a ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Igor's Effort 6

    Now I am not going to get too technical here, I like to focus on the story, and then specific grammar, well I am not the best at that, so ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Reaching for the Stars-or something...

    I don't believe in a story being weird any more, it will all depend on the person who reads it, if it is a story that that particular person reads, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    I will respond to both at once. Thanks, yes, it is my first draft, and yes I did look back at it, and yes it sucks. I found that inevitable. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    Now, I have my first novel written out on paper, 303 pages exactly, but now I am stuck. I would like to try and publish it, but I want to ...

    Jan 2, 2008


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg