User avatar

TheD2

  • General Articles Re: waiting

    inkling huh? I Like that. Well, that was vary descriptive, well written, I could probably not write anything that short and that good, so kudos. It kills me when people ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Trapped

    That would would sound amazing when it is all arranged, it is hard to tell how it is really supposed to be, not know how fast, the exact style, or ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope Springs Eternal

    Emo!!!!!!!!! Thanks, now I am going to be depressed. Man! But that was awesome, Great Voc., descriptive, I believed it. My only problem. Hope? she didn't seem very hopeful now. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    Interesting, I am familiar with Pandora's box, I even started a rendition of the story. (vary graphic in my account though) I would like to see how this story turns ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Yelp

    Nice, I liked it, even the most adult of poets will write a kiddish poem, they are actually quite enjoyable. It was vary good. keep it up.... yo. hehe

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    Oh, the words that can urupt from a hartbroken mouth. With such flowidity, do the word spread onto the page of anger, regret, or vengace. So has what has been ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixteen

    Good, but the poem seems like it was written a little rushed I am sorry, that is just what came to mind. It was good, the only thing I am ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bonsoir

    There were some places where a word was not added to the next line, which kind of threw it off. (Change of topic) Alas! teach me, I have been wanting ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spilling

    It is good, but I found it a little hard to follow. It is one of those poems that you have to read fast to make some of it sound ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In-House Meditation Device

    Right, the poem must have a deep meaning in it, please, :D. It would be an awsome poem, if it were a little easier to understand. You give this to ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Wagons

    This is what I wrote for the Tom Howard/John H. Reid Short Story Contest, I should have all mistakes and typos out, but it would help for thoughts and opinions. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things

    I might be too late for this to be noticed, but I want to comment on it. I Liked this, it shows really well, felling. I Love the way it ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fame and Fortune

    I will do a girl thing here. *stunned* Holy Hell, I loved that, that was beyond amazing. I had no clue that anyone would write a poem on the life ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Yay! I get to comment on it first "Yes!" "The sky was overcast, the night was grey, my vision was hazy." Um, The sky was overcast, the night was gray? ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hand takes yours

    I agree with what every one has just said. It was awesome! good job. And they are right, there is nothing I see to really to touch up on. Good ...

    Feb 29, 2008


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci