User avatar

TheD2

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Albus.

    Ya, I know, I am still not sure why I really put it here, any others I will put on Fanfic. I don't know what I was thinking last night, ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother, I love you

    I cannot say anything but that was excellent. It had a vary strong meaning, it flowed, and it is own of those meaningful poems that make you go ''huh'' and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Here is my new story Albus, a fanfiction, but I put it on Action/Adventure don't ask why I don't really know why any more either. Anywho, this is chapter one.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Albus.

    Now, obviously, if you have read the Harry Potter Series, this makes perfect sense. If you have not (shame-shame) *-spoiler alert-* So, this starts out where book 7 ends, I ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: CafĂ©

    First to reply yess. K, I loved that, it was amzing in my opinion. It was descriptive, mysterious, and shall I say a little "smexy" if you will. :D I ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just a love song

    I Liked it, it was very good. I am envious of everyone that posts here, I can not write songs. Not at all. But you did very good. It fits ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tiny Life

    hekategirl is right. The spacing and punctuation helps make it flow. I had to look over the poem again to see what you were trying to say. But I liked ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction Revised::

    I read it! It might seem strange for a guy to read this but hey... I Like Reading. That was good. That is what girls talk about. (secret revealed) haha. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    I just want to say, the dialog. If you use it right. It would work. No ranting of course. Oh god that is boring. But you are right about that.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    Ok, you sure fire way to add length. (It usually adds pages than words, but it goes quicker) dialog. If you can get the characters to talk a lot, you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Under Their Wings; Chapter Three

    Good job, I liked it. There was a paragraph that was not spaced at all, and it should have. When you change subjects (character descriptions) Make a new paragraph. I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    Nice, I Liked it, it displays feeling very well. I agree, some punctuation would work. There is nothing really I see to change, but I want to compliment you, it ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Wagons

    Ok, the entries are are only about a month or two apart, and then he looks back at them a few days later. And he starts out saying "knowin'" and ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Good, but maybe, if you think it sounds better, it might help the first sentence flow better if you add an and after the third cama. But ya, it works. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 11 Years Old

    This is what some call powerfull, it contains a sad part of life that acually happens, and puts it into written word. You did an exelent job on it, keep ...

    Mar 2, 2008


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester